Many women desire to have beautiful, longer and thicker hair, but they lack the necessary information on how to make this happen while they are still at home. Nowadays you don’t need to keep visiting a hair stylist; you can perfectly do it while still at home. Below are the tips to make your hair long and thicker.
1. Massaging. One of the best methods in getting your hair to grow a little thicker is by massaging your head and scalp with coconut oil, virgin oil, olive oil, and the like. To do this, all you need to do is to heat up the oil for a few minutes and apply it gently on your scalp and head. Once you are done with this application, get a wet towel soaked in hot water and wrap the towel up in your head.
2. Wash your hair a minimum of twice a week using mild shampoo and conditioner. To avoid residue build up that leaves hair dull, be sure to rinse thoroughly out the conditioner.
3. Vitamins are critically important for healthy hair. Nutritional deficiencies, such as low iron, can cause hair to become brittle and fall out. Taking supplements and eating foods like spinach can replenish your body’s supply of iron which will ultimately lead to healthier hair.
Zinc can help to prevent hair loss and even hair turning gray. People who are overweight tend to have a zinc deficiency and need to eat foods that are filled with this vitamin. If you find you are overweight and your hair falling out more than it should be you probably need to up your zinc intake. Foods that is rich in stone ground whole wheat flour has plenty of zinc in them.
4. Using bad or to be blunt, useless shampoo on your scalp can damage your scalp and put a halt to any attempt to grow thicker and longer hair. The last thing you want to do is damage your scalp in any way, even if you are not aware of it.
5. In case you do not know it, there are a lot of naturally relaxing techniques to make your hair grow longer without having to give you the itchy scalp. Eliminate stress factors in your life and you will be surprised to find out that your hair has grown longer and your dandruff is gone in just 4-6 weeks.
Horsetail silica is actually a very popularly known herbal extract all over the world. In fact, it has been proven to have already helped a lot of women grow their hair until they have finally reached their desired thickness. That way, you do not only have thick hair, but you can be certain that you also are growing strong and healthy hair the coming years.
If on the other hand, your hair thinning problem is set off by your damaging lifestyle and unhealthful diet, then it is high-time that you grab the list of foods you will need to eat to have thicker hair in no time. These include eating a lot of protein-enriched foods such as eggs, meat, vegetables and fruits among others.
You will begin to feel these oils working as you may experience a tingling sensation. Keep this up for 15 minutes per day and in about two weeks or less your thin hair will become thicker right before your eyes.